Tuesday 3 December 2013

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done it!!!!!!
I have reached my target of 250,000 baht, thanks to the school, BIS Puxi Shanghai, who donated 7750 baht after I inspired everyone who attended the servICE conference with my presentaiton as a key note speaker infront of 160 delegates from 16 different international schools. In addition, I would like to thank everyone else who has bought lava cakes from me on the Friday bakesales which I have been doing at lunch times and break times. Without everyone's help this challenge wouldn't have been possible and I would never have been able to raise this much money for one special girl who doesn't have the same abilities as us but hopefully soon will. I thank you so much for making a change to someone's life even though you may not know her, and she may not know you, I know that she will be as grateful as I am.
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! A job well done. Well, one more thing to do, right?
    ...It was such a pleasure of meeting this past weekend at the service conference. A true inspiration for sure. Thank you for your dedication, effort and spirit!

    I want you to inspire the students at my school. Ideally, it would be great if you can come as a guest speaker. However, we don't need to take more of your valuable time. Thus, may I request that you do a recording of yourself to address what you've done, why, how... Just like you did at the conference. Just post it on here then other schools (and groups) can help inspire others to make a difference.

    I'm running a service assembly at my school in late January. I want to show the movie on here and hopefully the new recording of your speech.

    Thanks again! Keep making a difference!

    Tri Le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tri Le,
    Thank you. Sorry for the delay. Did you see the movies of the trip? There is a trailer, a 7 minute version and 15 minute version. Both have a copy of a speech that I made at school after I finished the trip. You can scroll down to find it.

    ReplyDelete