Tuesday 10 March 2015

I've started training again!

I have started training again and have gone out a few times with Mark Loader and James Gray. Been up to Bira and along the highway at some points! It's going to be a tough 600 km challenge, but I'm going to keep going!
NEVER   GIVE   UP!!!
I am doing this as part of my Make it Right project at school and have been doing some bake sales to raise money (B200,000) to buy computers and a printer for the Deaf School.
We will set off on the first day of the Songkran Holiday - 4th April. We hope to complete the distance in 8 days by cycling 80km each day.
This time both my dad and mum will cycle with me as well as maybe 2 other members of staff. I asked my friends if they would come too but it looks like it will be just me. 
To help support me, please spread the word and share my blog.
If you can help with sponsorship please email my dad. nathaniel.mulford@regents-pattaya.co.th  We need support vehicles, accommodation and computers. Company logos can be placed on t-shirts, vehicles, this blog and other publications. 
Please get in touch if you can help in any way.
Thank You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment