Saturday 11 April 2015

T2T2.0 Day 8 Leaving Laos


We set off from our hotel and made it to the border in just under an hour.

We had a bit of rain before we got to the bridge so it was cooler and easier.
A train which carried about 5 people went by whilst we were waiting to go over the bridge.

After we went over the bridge, we had to 
cross over the rails. The rails were slippery and three of us fell off our bikes. It was a bit of a shame after riding 677km to fall off on the last 1km!
So the challenge is complete!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Poppy - you are a legend (already!). Your dad ain't too bad either. What an amazing achievement and what an adventure. You will be able to write a book soon or do a TV programme. I am sending some money over to your mum and dad. Please say Sawadee krup to Yok and the staff at the deaf school for me please. I promise I will join you one year on the team - if I can pass the fitness tests! What a star... well done. Mr. Crouch

    ReplyDelete