Wednesday 18 September 2013

5 weeks left!
I've been training for 5 weeks now and I have five weeks left of training, it's so exciting! Today's ride was different  we went to the sand pit which  is completely over grown and made my legs itch alot. We then went down to the quarry so I thought we were going to pass all the dogs that are really scary, but luckily we went a different way and through some more over grown fields. Then after all of that, it was time for us to cycle back to school and drive back home.

Dogs!
I have a fear of dogs! Dogs really scare me. Once before, during training, we went past all the dogs and at the time there were 3 but they were still very scary. 2 of them were chasing dad but the big one was running by my side and barking really loudly at me. I was so frightened I screamed at it and it ran away to join the others in chasing my dad. I hope we don't meet too many dogs like that on the big ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment