Monday 23 September 2013

Money, money, money... Hey everyone! Guess what! Today the CEO of Nord Anglia Education donated US$500!! Wow! I was really amazed with how much I was given. So was Mr Madden and my dad. We are ecstatic. This is a huge step towards raising the money that we need to help Yok. Thank You! I would also like to mention a special thanks to Man Cheung NGOR (Patrick) in Hong Kong who has donated £100 GBP! Wow! Thank you so much.

Today we went on a different route that Mr Crouch recommended. The route was 26.68km long and took us 1h 46m 41s to complete and gave us an average speed of 15km/h. This was including off roading with the After School Activity. The route had a lot of uphill but when we went downhill it was really fast.

I got hungry half way so we stopped at a 7-Eleven and bought 4 chicken-on-a-sticks for B20. When I had finished both my pieces and set off again, they were so decicious that I missed the taste and said to my dad 'We should get more of those.' He said 'We should have chicken all the way.' The man was really smiley and thought we were funny stopping to eat chicken at his BBQ.   
My dad said he was really impressed when we got to the roundabout at Bira Circuit and asked which way we should go. I said "Which is the long way?" He said "To the right." I said "Let's go right then." He asked "Are you sure?" I said "Yes, I've got to get used to the long distances." He said "Wow! Great decision Poppy, well done! I'm very impressed." Then we had great fun racing down hill. I've done 3 long rides in 3 days and it feels... normal. The training is really working.   


No comments:

Post a Comment