Sunday 22 September 2013

Wow! My dad just checked the PayPal account and found the balance had more than doubled since yesterday! A big thanks to Leah Wright, Tony Mallia and Steve Rand. Thanks so much. I can't believe that people are giving before I've done it! Thanks again.
Here are a couple of pics my dad took today of Heather and Jasmine at the Bike Hour. They really enjoyed it! Heather is 4, she did one and a half laps and Jasmine is 6, she did 1km.


Guess what! Over 1000 people have looked at my blog already! Thanks for sharing. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Poppy - I love it when students commit to a challenge and also use it to affect change. My family and I are looking forward to seeing you off in Ayuthaya and maybe Jonah and I will join you for the first few kms. It looks as though we may get further than Miss Nicholls and Mr. Madden!! I also pledge a 1,000 Baht. Good luck. Mr. Crouch

    ReplyDelete