Tuesday 1 October 2013

I'm on Radio!


Fabulous 103FM! Today during school, I went to the radio station and talked about the event I'm going to do. I was really nervous at first because I have never been on radio before and I thought it was going to be really serious.

It was actually quite fun because Tommy Dee, the presenter, kept making funny jokes and mistakes. Then I made one too when I said I had 3 sisters but I only have 2. We all laughed. It was the Breakfast Show, so he kept eating his cheese toastie whilst the music was on.

I recommended 2 of the songs which he played whilst I was there. It was really cool that everyone was listening to my favourites. My friends all said "Where were you?" because I missed the assembly, my history lesson and my break but I didn't mind because I had my lesson on the radio during thai time! It was funny when it was thai time because ZaZa was the thai teacher and she taught me how to say two phrases: the first one was something along the lines of, 'I really have done my homework' and the second one was something along the lines of 'But the dog ate my homework!' She said I was really good. Then my dad had a go and he wasn't that good to be honest with you but he was better than Tommy Dee!
 
 I started to get used to being on the radio in the end and it felt like I was talking to my friend. I think I will go on the radio again after I have done the ride and I will be even more confident.
 Fabulous 103FM http://www.pattaya103.com/  sponsors Pattaya City Football Club who will give me a Puma club T-Shirt and they also gave me the dog training at the weekend. The station will give B3,000 from the station and another B3,000 from their listeners so far. Thanks Tommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment