Thursday 17 October 2013

Massive donation!

Yesterday we recived an enormous donation from a donor that wishes to be un-named, and has arranged for us to have a vehicle back up in Thailand. Guess how much was given.....
50,000 THB = £1,000
That's a lot of money and I am very thankfull to the donor. You are extremely generous and have a kind heart. Thank you so much.
That brings the total so far to about B180,000! And I haven't even done it yet!
 Today we got the banner, our new shirts and arm socks and they look fantastic!
 We're just two days away from the big ride to Cambodia and I am starting to feel the preasure, especially after all those stretches I did in ballet earlier. I feel so nervous and excited about the ride, now that all of my training sessions are over and I have to relax until Saturday, it's really nerve racking.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, wasn't Dr V was it?!!
    Wish I was there to wave you on.
    Go Poppy!

    ReplyDelete