Friday 18 October 2013

Time to pack!

We went to school in our new T2T tops today because it was Muffti day. I got 500THB from my friend in Year 7,  then at lunch time I got 1000 THB from my friend in Year 8 and 2000 THB from another friend of mine in Year 8. I got loads more than that today though especially from my form class, Year 8R. 
Everyone in the Team was there exept for Miss Nicholls because she was busy at the secondary building. Our t-shirts look great but when we got our shirts mine was a bit to big for me at the top so luckily Jit took it home and ajusted it to fit my size and now it fits!
When we got home we had to pack all of our stuff and I wanted to take so much that when I got round to putting it in the panier there wasn't enough space for it all so I ended up putting half of it back into my wardrobe. Anyway, at least I have what I need in the panier now.
At lunch my friends gave me a big surprise, a table covered in chocolates, 2 packs of Snickers, 2 packs of Kit Kats, 2 packs of M'n'M's, 2 packets of crisps, 2 tubes of Mentos and a box of Biscuits. I was really amazed and really happy!
I'm pretty nevous though.

All Packed and Ready to GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment